Join the London Drugs Ride for Hope team this year and make your ride in the Valley Fondo even more meaningful! Last year, the team raised almost $20,000 for Canuck Place families!
You too can join the London Drugs Ride for Hope team and help provide paediatric palliative care to over 715 children and families across BC. Anyone can participate, in any distance, while raising money for Canuck Place. Choose to ride 50, 100 or 160 kilometers for children living with life threatening illnesses in BC. Commit to raising $200 for Canuck Place and save $75 on your Fondo registration. You will also receive a complimentary CUSTOM ride jersey and other goodies, compliments of London Drugs and the Valley Fondo organizers. For more information on the Valley GranFondo, check out their website here.
Once you join as a team member, Canuck Place will send you a discount code ($75 off) to use on the GranFondo website.
· To be a London Drugs Ride for Hope team member you must commit to raising a minimum of $200.
· If fundraising is not reached 72 hours prior to the event start you will be charged the full registration amount. Fear not, Canuck Place will support you with fundraising and training tips every step of the way.
· The first 75 people to register as part of the London Drugs Ride for Hope will receive a complimentary custom ride jersey.
· $75 off your registration fee.
· An incredible opportunity to give back while doing something you enjoy.
Don't be shy, we won't bite and joining the team is a great way to make new friends.
Did you know that Canuck Place raises 60% of its annual operating costs? This amounts to over seven million dollars each year. Canuck Place relies heavily on the caring community of donors to ensure they can continue to be there for children and families when they need them the most. This is your chance to do something remarkable for these children and families!
“Canuck Place provided my child with incredible medical care and supported our family through a very challenging time. I honestly don’t know where I would be without Canuck Place. Day to day the best thing you can do is to savour the moment you are in. Thanks for supporting my family and others who are in the care of Canuck Place. ”
-Canuck Place parent